- Environmental Engineering & Management (IEEM)
- Information & Communication Technologies (IICT)
- Petroleum & Natural Gas (IPNG)
- Science,Technology & Development (MUISTD)
- IWREM / USPCASW
- Director's Message
- Aims & Objectives
- Board of Studies
- Academic Programs
- U.S.-Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Water
- Faculty Members
- Visiting Faculties
- Conferences, Workshops & Trainings
- News & Events
- Training, Workshop, Seminars & Symposium Attended by Faculty Members
- ICARDA-IWREM Project
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Water Resources Engineers have brought future ahead but at the same time there are some also silver challenges for them. Success is never easy it always requires mindedness and persistence struggler. In order to achieve success, they need a vision; commitment and team work to support and compliment conceptual goals, think of yourself as agents of change and bring out the best possible changes in the world around you. The change should be inline with our culture, tradition and religious principles which bounding us with community of irrigated agriculture. Technical expertise and services can make the difference that our country is looking for.
You have been acquainted with technical knowledge in water resources engineering & management, at the institute of water resources engineering & Management, hence I hope that you would put best efforts for the development of society and country.
I wish them a bright future and success in their career for serving the nation to uplift the country and to manage water resources in way that every body is benefited and no one is deprived of it.