NOTICE FOR AUCTION (AUCTION-2017) | Mehran University

NOTICE FOR AUCTION (AUCTION-2017)

06/02/2018 - 9:51am

MEHRAN UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY, JAMSHORO

 

NOTICE FOR AUCTION (AUCTION-2017)

 

(For disposed of scrap material, old obsolete equipment and unserviceable/ uneconomical vehicles and used scripts)

 

As approved by the Competent Authority, MUET Auction-2017 regarding the following nature of Equipment, Vehicles, Stationary and Scrap material etc. will be conducted in the Mechanical Engineering Workshop on 22-02-2008 at 10:00 AM. The auction will be conducted through MUET Auction Committee on “As it is and where it is” basis and with the conditions as given below.

 

S. No.

Lot No.

Name of Department/Section

Details of Items

Quantity/ Weight

01

1

Controller Examinations, Engineering Departments, Hostels, Purchase and Store Section, XEN Maintenance, PC Repair Shop.

M.S tables, MS shelves, MS Almira, CPU, monitor, scanner, printer, printer cartridges, keyboard, mice, wooden chair, wooden tables, electric water cooler, tube light sheds, revolving chairs (computer/office), telephone set, emergency lights, exhaust fan, bracket fan, ceiling fan, Central AC Plants, Spit AC, UPS, batteries, answer copies and other old papers, lab. Equipment, Research Journals, wooden doors, sanitary scrap, G I pipes,  old newspapers, Geyser, water filter unit, etc.

As per list

02

2(a)

Transport

Suzuki Mehran Car,  Model 203

01

 

(b)

Suzuki Cultus, Model 2005

01

(c)

Suzuki Bolan, Model 2002

01

(d)

Hyundai Grace Van, Model 2004

01

(e)

Honda Motorbike, Model 1986

 

(f)

Honda Motorbike 125, Model 1985

 

(g)

Honda Motorbike, Model 1990

 

(h)

Scrap material (oil and diesel filters, air filters, leaf spring, pins, bushes, raqabs, wheel seals, clutch plates, water body, clutch leather, shocks, central rubber, wheel washers, plug, point, lights, pressure plats, engine foundation, horn, fan belt and other relevant items.

 

(i)

Tire (HTV)

130

(j)

Plastic drums 200 liters

05

(k)

Plastic cans (10liter and 4liters)

1200

(l)

Wooden Tables

03

(m)

Iron baggage

(04)320 kg

03

3(a)

Mechanical Engineering Workshop

Power Hacksaw Machine

01

 

(b)

Reso copier

02

 

(c)

Type Writer

03

 

 

CPU, Monitor, Printer, Scanner, Stabilizer, ceiling fan, exhaust fan, bracket fan, far ceiling bulb holder, Air-conditioner, MS Girders, MS scrap, Power Hacksaw Machine, aluminum windows and doors, Telephone towers, collapsing doors, student projects, student job scrap, MS student chairs, MS cots, tube light sheds, wooden scrap, Window ACs, inner of spilt AC,  electric water cooler and etc.

As Per list

 

Interested parties may visit the Equipment/Vehicles/Scrap Material kept for auction, on any day during office hours between 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. The bidders will have to deposit 25% of their accepted value on the spot and remaining 75% within one week of the auction during which period they have to take the delivery of the auctioned items on making full payment of their bids, else their deposit will be forfeited in the favour of Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro. The eligibility fee of Rs. 10000/- will be returned to non-successful bidders, whereas the same will be adjusted towards the bid value in case of successful bidders.

 

The successful bidders will have to pay additional amount of income tax/sales tax @ 4.5% of their bids and also clear themselves any other taxes/charges of Government including taxes on vehicles (if any).

 

Auction Committee authorized to include any other item for auction as well as to delete/withdraw any item kept for auction. Also the Committee is empowered to accept any bid and or reject it without assigning any reason what so ever it may be.

 

For further information, Prof. Dr. Rafique Ahmed Jhatial at Mechanical Engineering Workshop, MUET, Jamshoro, may be contacted in person or through Telephone No. 2771218.

 

 

                                                                                                           

     (MUNIR AHMED SHAIKH)

           DIRECTOR FINANCE